Terms & Conditions for ToothpickFlag.com:
Terms & Conditions :
- Warranty Disclaimer- All products are inspected before shipment. Seller makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental, consequential, special or extraordinary damages whatsoever.
- Shortages & Damages- Claims for shortages and/or damages must be made by Buyer within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, and no claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed. Damages for UPS deliveries will be handled through The Flag Company, Inc. Damages for USPS deliveries must be handled by Buyer through USPS at their website, www.usps.com.
- Returns- THERE ARE NO RETURNS ALLOWED ON THIS PRODUCT.
- Delays- All orders are accepted by Seller upon the express understanding by the Buyer that Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the goods or inability to deliver the goods caused by or due to inability to obtain transportation, equipment or material, or by reason of fires, floods, strikes, embargoes, actions of any military or civil authorities, whether legal or de facto, labor difficulties, riots, lock outs, acts of God, or similar or different circumstances beyond the control of Seller.
- Cancellations- Orders for custom, non-stock and special order items cannot be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate Seller for costs incurred.
- Back Order- Seller ships full orders only - No partial shipments.
- Freight- All costs of freight, transportation or mailing, and all demurrage charges shall be paid by Buyer.
- Delivery- Delivery of the goods by Seller to the carrier at the point of origin shall constitute delivery of the goods to Buyer and thereafter the shipment of the goods shall be at Buyer’s risk.
- Dies, Tools and Patterns- Charges made for dies, tools and patterns are part of the purchase price of the goods and do not convey ownership to Buyer. All dies, tools and patterns remain the property of the Seller, unless agreed by Seller in writing.
- Payment- Seller accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards or prepayment by bank checks drawn on U.S. funds. Internet orders are charged online when the order is submitted. Net 15 terms are allowed to certain long-standing commercial customers with approved credit. Terms are from date of invoice and not from date the goods are received. No extra dating. Any amounts past due are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) starting 30 days from invoice date. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Collection- In the event that legal action is required by Seller to collect amount owed by Buyer, Buyer will pay Seller all costs of collection including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Shipping Weights, Prices and Specifications- Weights will vary according to size of shipping carton and/or packaging materials used. Weights are used for determining approximate freight charges. Seller is not responsible for any difference in calculated freight charges versus actual freight charges. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
The Flag Company, Inc. respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our customer. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site, www.toothpickflag.com If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact The Flag Company, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 962-0956. We will never give any information about you to others without your express permission. Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (like your name, address, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product suggestions. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, our web site, new Flag Company services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please email email@example.com and request your name be removed from our mailing list Specific demographic and profile data is up to you to provide. We use this data to tailor our site and product line to things we think you might be interested in. We use information gathered about you from our site statistics (for example your IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. This site also contains links to other sites. Unfortunately, www.flagco.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Security - This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please view our Secure Ordering page for further details.
Sending Emails - We use emails to communicate with you, to confirm your placed orders, and to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our "About Us" page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages. The information you send to us may stored and used to improve this site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded. However, your information will only be shared with third parties with your explicit permission.
Only If We Have To - As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your permission. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
Changes In Our Practices - If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement, at least 30 days prior to their implementation. We will also notify you directly via email.
Increased "email spoofing"- A favorite technique of spammers and other "bad guys" is to "spoof" their return e-mail address making it look as if the mail came from someone else. In effect this is a form of identity theft, as the sender pretends to be someone else in order to add credibility to their message. Like other popular sites, flagco.com is not immune from this problem. You can be assured that The Flag Company, Inc. does not have any affiliation with sites selling any kind of drugs, stocks etc. We also do not send out emails with return addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org. We actively work, to the best of our ability, toward preventing the occurrence of "spoofing".
Contacting the Web Site - If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
ToothpickFlag.com, a division of The Flag Company, Inc.
3600 Cantrell Industrial Court Acworth, GA 30101
(800) 962-0956 | FAX (770) 974-0793
All site content, artwork, photos, etc. are © 2016 The Flag Company, Inc.