Terms & Conditions :
- Warranty Disclaimer- Some color fading due to exposure to the sun is natural, does not affect the usability of the flag, and is not a warranty issue. Tears and fraying resulting from high winds and other weather conditions, as well as torn flags and normal wear, are not covered under this warranty. Solar Starlights have sixty (60) day warranty from date of purchase to replace or refund purchase price. All products are inspected before shipment. Seller makes no warranties, expressed or implied , including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental, consequential, special or extraordinary damages whatsoever.
- Shortages & Damages- Claims for shortages and/or damages must be made by Buyer within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, and no claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed.
- Returns- All returns must be authorized in advance by Seller within 10 days of receipt of goods by Buyer. Solar Starlights may be returned for refund or replacement within sixty (60) days from date of purchase. Buyer must pre-pay all freight on authorized returned goods. Freight claims resulting from return shipment are the responsibility of Buyer. Light Lenses, custom, non-stock and special order items are not returnable. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from date of invoice an no adjustments of any kind will be made after 30 days from date of invoice. A 20% restocking fee will be charged against any refund due.
- Delays- All orders are accepted by Seller upon the express understanding by the Buyer that Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the goods or inability to deliver the goods caused by or due to inability to obtain transportation, equipment or material, or by reason of fires, floods, strikes, embargoes, actions of any military or civil authorities, whether legal or de facto, labor difficulties, riots, lock outs, acts of God, or similar or different circumstances beyond the control of Seller.
- Cancellations- Orders for custom, non-stock and special order items cannot be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate Seller for costs incurred.
- Back Order- Seller ships full orders only - No partial shipments.
- Freight- All costs of freight, transportation or mailing, and all demurrage charges shall be paid by Buyer.
- Delivery- Delivery of the goods by Seller to the carrier at the point of origin shall constitute delivery of the goods to Buyer and thereafter the shipment of the goods shall be at Buyer's risk. All claims and allowances for damage to the merchandise incurred in transit must be filed against and presented to the carrier by Buyer. Small package delivery is via UPS only. Freight is shipped best way via common carriers.
- Dies, Tools and Patterns- Charges made for dies, tools and patterns are part of the purchase price of the goods and do not convey ownership to Buyer. All dies, tools and patterns remain the property of the Seller, unless agreed by Seller in writing.
- Payment- Seller is a mail-order operation and accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards or prepayment by bank checks drawn on U.S. funds. Internet orders are charged online when the order is placed. Net 15 terms are allowed to certain commercial customers with approved credit. Terms are from date of invoice and not from date the goods are received. No extra dating. All payments shall be made in U.S. dollars. Any amounts past due are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) starting 30 days from invoice date. The minimum merchandise billing amount is $50.00. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Collection- In the event that legal action is required by Seller to collect amount owed by Buyer, Buyer will pay Seller all costs of collection including reasonable attorney's fees.
- Shipping Weights, Prices and Specifications- Weights will vary according to size of shipping carton and / or packaging materials used. Weights are used for determining approximate freight charges. Seller is not responsible for any difference in calculated freight charges versus actual freight charges. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Increased "email spoofing"- A favorite technique of spammers and other "bad guys" is to "spoof" their return e-mail address making it look as if the mail came from someone else. In effect this is a form of identity theft, as the sender pretends to be someone else in order to add credibility to their message. Like other popular sites, flagco.com is not immune from this problem. You can be assured that The Flag Company, Inc. does not have any affiliation with sites selling any kind of drugs, stocks etc. We also do not send out emails with return addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org. We actively work, to the best of our ability, toward preventing the occurrence of "spoofing". Contacting the Web Site - If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
The Flag Company, Inc.
3600 Cantrell Ind. Court Acworth, Ga. 30101
Flag Company Webmaster